Managed Cloud Services
Discover the benefits of cloud managed services. Access your apps—anytime, anywhere, from any device.
Take Your Business Further With Cloud Managed Service
Stay at the cutting-edge of the Information Age. Get cost-effective, future-proof, secure, and robust managed cloud services.
Why choose Tenecom for managed cloud services?
- Access leading cloud providers – From Amazon Web Services to Microsoft Azure to Google Cloud.
- Tailored solutions – There’s no such thing as one-size-fits-all. We offer unique hybrid cloud solutions.
- Peace-of-mind pricing – Work within your budget. Enjoy predictable, transparent, and affordable rates.
- Accelerate growth – Stay ahead of the tech curve by optimizing productivity and scalability.
- 24/7/365 technical support – Our fast, friendly, and local support team is always here to help.
The future of business is in the cloud. Take your company to the next level with Tenecom’s cloud computing services.
Get Instant Service Pricing
Sent straight to your inbox
Your Trusted Managed Cloud Service Provider (MCSP)
Custom Cloud Managed Services to Transform Your Business
Ready to step into the future? Drive your digital transformation with Tenecom’s managed cloud services today. We design and deliver cloud solutions that fit your needs.
231 Millway Avenue
Concord, ON L4K 3W7
Tenecom Solutions Vancouver
170-422 Richards Street,
Vancouver, British Columbia
Brands That Depend on Tenecom’s Managed Cloud Solutions
Canada’s Leading Cloud Services Company
There’s Never Been a Better Time to Head Cloud-ward
Does your business still rely on legacy, on-prem data centers? If so, then the prospect of moving to the cloud can be daunting.
That’s why we guarantee a smooth transition from start to finish, minimizing costs, disruptions, and downtime.
At Tenecom, we take complex problems and deliver tailored solutions—every step of the way.
Experience the Harmony of a Unified WorkPlace (UW)
Tenecom’s Unified WorkPlace (UW) is a strategic cloud-based service that helps organizations share and manage content, knowledge, and applications.
UW is built using the Microsoft ecosystem, with products like:
- Office 365 & Hosted Exchange
The goal is to empower teamwork, quickly locate information, seamlessly collaborate, and integrate data across platforms. Other features include:
- Strategic backup
- Employee training
- Tech support
- Ongoing development
- Security enhancements
- And much more
Why Trust Tenecom's Cloud Managed Services Providers
Defend Your Data from Disaster, With Veeam Cloud Connect
Don’t blow your budget on installing and maintaining costly off-site infrastructure.
With Veeam Cloud Connect, you can get virtual backups that are affordable, fast, and secure.
- Backup as a Service (BaaS): Get virtual backups of all your data—whether it lives on a server, a workstation, or in the cloud.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS): Protect your apps and data from any disaster. Your full recovery is waiting in the cloud.
Veeam Cloud Connect is backup and recovery made easy.
Is Your Business Operating at its Full Potential?
Discover our innovative cloud managed services today and experience the Tenecom difference.
Innovate Your Workspace, With VMWare Horizon 7
Looking to simplify complex virtualization? VMWare Horizon 7 is a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) that allows for effective and highly customizable deployment. It also:
- Delivers desktops and apps through a single platform
- Dramatically improves ROI
- Secures data
- Simplifies compliance
- Simplifies management across on-prem and cloud
- And much more
Each team member gets access to their personal desktop through their own virtual server. This can be done securely from any device, anywhere, and at any time.
Elevate Your Enterprise, With Microsoft Managed Cloud Services Azure
Like Amazon’s managed cloud services AWS, Microsoft Azure is at the cutting-edge of public cloud computing.
Azure’s cloud services include:
- Better manage your data
- Build and deploy web apps
- Meet regulatory compliance
- Improve cybersecurity
- Access enterprise-level dev tools
- Enjoy 99.95% year-round availability
- Eliminate on-site hardware costs
- Scale on demand
As a fully comprehensive cloud solution, Microsoft Azure boasts many advanced features, too. Trust Tenecom to help you implement and manage it all.
Microsoft Remote Desktop Session-Based Deployments
A remote desktop session (RDS) is especially useful for businesses that can run on a single, shared server using a network connection. Among other things, Microsoft RDS provides:
- Mobility: Work from any device with a remote desktop client or browser.
- Scalability: Simple deployment, centrally managed.
- Cost-Efficiency: No forecast needed; scale your requirements within minutes.
- Performance: Leverage the continual improvements of cloud computing.
At Tenecom, we offer three service levels to meet your IT needs and keep you on budget.
100% Canadian Cloud Solutions
As a Canadian managed services provider (MSP), we’re proud to offer our customers the peace of mind that comes with having fully onshore, Tier 3 certified data centers.
Your data remains safe and secure and never leaves Canada. Meanwhile, we provide businesses with a full suite of flexible cloud services and hosted solutions.
By first understanding your business needs, we can customize cloud solutions, including public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. We can even pivot at any point during your cloud adoption lifecycle.
Tenecom’s Other IT Services
Tenecom, the Managed Cloud Services Provider You’ve Been Waiting for
- Operate without interruption – Distributed and redundant cloud computing keeps things rolling.
- Save on infrastructure – Reap the benefits of cloud-based technology—without the expensive overhead.
- Round-the-clock monitoring and maintenance – Don’t settle for anything less than 24/7/365 monitoring.
Don’t fall behind the competition. Contact us today to realize your full company’s full technological potential.
Get In Touch With Us