Markham Managed IT Services Company
Boost Your Productivity with Managed IT Services in Markham
Trust Tenecom managed IT solutions to keep your IT running seamlessly and focus on growing your business.
Why work with Tenecom for IT services in Markham?
- Get comprehensive IT solutions for your entire infrastructure from a single Markham managed services provider.
- Protect your data from cyber threats with state-of-the-art cybersecurity.
- Get peace of mind with proven backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Simplify cloud migration and management with access to expert IT consultants.
- Resolve IT issues quickly with emergency tech support available 24/7.
Stop fighting the same IT issues that plague your business. Our managed services in Markham mitigate recurring issues by implementing root-cause fixes.
Request a Quote For
Our Markham IT Services
See Why Clients Choose Us Over Other
Markham IT Services Providers
Features of Our Markham Managed Services
Businesses That Rely on
Markham IT Solutions From Tenecom
Benefits of Partnering with Tenecom for IT Services in Markham
Expert Support for Your Entire IT Stack
Whether you’re managing a large corporation or own a small business, get peace of mind, knowing your infrastructure is operating at peak performance.
Tenecom offers comprehensive IT management solutions to meet all your computer infrastructure needs. Some of the services offered include:
- Managed IT
- Extensive cyber solutions and remediation
- Extensive backup and disaster recovery offerings
- Robust offering of cloud solutions
- Technical support
- Business continuity planning
- IT consulting
- Sales & Training for Solidworks, AutoCAD & all associated products
- SharePoint development, Power BI, Automate, Flows & API integration.
- Training services for all Microsoft products, Hardware and Software sales of all major vendors
Taking care of an entire IT system is a lot of work, and not all Markham managed services are equally equipped to handle such an undertaking.
Why Tenecom Is a Leading Markham Managed Services Provider
Protect Your Data with Advanced IT Services in Markham
Unlike other MSPs in Markham, we are cybersecurity specialists.
Protect your business data and applications with cutting-edge security services and insight from more than 100 cybersecurity specialists.
At Tenecom, we provide clients with customized security IT services in Markham that include everything to protect your systems from online threats:
- Secure connectivity
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Advanced, next-gen firewalls
- Ransomware and crypto-malware protection
- Email protection, encryption, and filtering
- Data integrity and theft protection
- Content and DNS filtering
- Anti-SPAM, DLP, malicious content and phishing prevention
- Breach detection
- All events monitored 24/7 by our dedicated security operations centre (SOC)
- And more
Work with one of the leading managed IT companies in Markham and protect your business from the ever-growing threat of cyber attack..
Enhance Productivity With Markham IT Services
Focus on growing your business – our pros will take care of all things IT.
All the Support You Need From a Single Vendor for Managed IT in Markham
Unexpected technical problems can grind your business to a halt.
With over three decades of experience, Tenecom’s professionals have seen and resolved the toughest IT challenges.
Our Level II to Level IV techs are knowledgeable and experienced at addressing all types of issues quickly and efficiently.
Trust an Experienced Managed Services Provider in Markham
Your IT infrastructure is the lifeblood of your business. When searching for managed services providers in Markham, it’s important to find one with a proven track record of success.
Since 1986, Tenecom has been at the forefront of offering exceptional IT services.
Take advantage of time-tested managed IT services for your technology environment.
Ensure your IT infrastructure operates at peak performance and minimize risk by relying on a premier Markham IT managed firm.
Unlike other Markham IT providers, we can cater to all your computer services needs – from technical roadmaps to helpdesk support.